1. "The difference between can and cannot are only three letters. Three letters that determine your life's direction."
2. "Positive and negative are directions that lead to different outcomes. Which direction do you choose?"
3. "Being positive or negative, are habits of thoughts that strongly affect your actions and your life."
4. "Positive thinking means expecting, believing, and visualizing what you want to achieve. It means seeing in your mind's eye the thing you want, as an accomplished fact."
5. "Riches, mediocrity and poverty begin in the mind."
6. "Reality is the mirror of your thoughts. Choose well what you put in front of the mirror."
7. "A positive attitude awakens inner strength, energy, motivation and initiative."
8. "To think negatively is like taking a drug that weakens you."
9. "Positive thoughts are not enough. There should also be positive feelings and positive actions."
10. "When you say, "I can't", and expect the worst to happen, you close the doors to the land of success and accomplishment."
11. "When you think and say "I can", confidence and happiness will fill your entire being."
Visualize and AchieveVisualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn how to turn your dreams into reality with simple creative visualization techniques. Improve your life, find love, attract money, create success and much more.
Simple mental techniques anyone can use.
Learn about Creative Visualization
12. "Positive thinking shows in being resolute, decisive and courageous in small matters and in big matters."
13. "You can close the windows and darken your room, but you can also open the windows and let light get in. It is a matter of choice. Your mind is your room. Do you darken it or do you fill it with light?"
14. "Positive thinking and negative thinking are attitudes. They are points of view, and show the way people handle their affairs."
15. "Suppose you stand at a crossroads, one way leading to a desert and the other one to lush meadows and a beautiful place, which way do you choose?"
16. "Clear thinking produces definite results."
17. "Positive thinking produces more energy, more initiative, and more happiness."
18. "Train your mind to think in terms of 'it is possible' and 'it can be done'."
19. "When you have control over your thoughts, you have control over your life."
20. "Happy thoughts attract happy people into your life."
21. "Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness."
22. "Reading a few positive thinking quotes before going to sleep at night, and first thing in the morning, will gradually change your mindset, transform your life, and attract good things to you."
23. "With the right attitude, you can inspire and motivate yourself to do greater things."
24. "Affirm the positive, visualize the positive, and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly."
25. "When there are difficulties and you feel down, this is the time to visualize, think, and expect the positive."
26. "Do not let circumstances influence your thoughts and moods. Choose your thoughts, and soon your life would mirror those thoughts."
27. "Fill your mind with light, happiness, hope, feelings of security and strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities."
28. "Reading inspiring quotes uplifts the mind, bringing hope and joy to you."
29. "Repeating inspiring quotes during the day, helps to better cope with every situation that arises."
30. "The power of positive thinking is like a car with a powerful engine that can take you to the summit of a mountain."