We need a Slogan for DIUSN which will mirror the goals and the Visions of DIUSN

Author Topic: We need a Slogan for DIUSN which will mirror the goals and the Visions of DIUSN  (Read 2868 times)

Offline omar_sayem

• View Profile
hi, good day....

Dear friends,
All the activities are well organized when we have good wishes in our mind, now this is the time to move towards future with some good wishes.

My proposal is, although we have got our official LOGO from the very 1st day of February, 2009, then why don’t we set an official SLOGAN for next year? The SLOGAN will must have the Mirroring capability of the Vision of DIUSN or the Goal of DIUSN

From my point of view, I would like to offer a SLOGAN, which can be used under the official LOGO of DIUSN. The SLOGAN might be like this:

“ Let’s Make DIU  A  BRAND ”

# EXPLAINATION : Why we need that particular SLOGAN ?

because Daffodil International University is known as a " B Grade " University to the common people (although its sad, but its the reality, m saying that with having a good SURVEY RESULT ). Now we have huge Active Members and Volunteers who can Advertise for their University and Can improve its position from " B " to a " TOP RANKED UNIVERSITY "

so, plz ask for the STUDENTS/ MEMBERS of DIUSN, what can be the SLOGAN of DIUSN for this YEAR !!

Thank You,
Muhammad Pasha

debashish

Yes, make a slogan like:
“ Let’s Make DIU  A  BRAND ”