The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire

Author Topic: The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire  (Read 2343 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire
« on: August 04, 2009, 05:44:48 PM »
The impact of negative thoughts, beliefs, attitude and actions on us is far greater than that of positive ones. We become more and more frustrated n despaired for some reasons like poverty, cultural n social habits, high ambition, greed, ego n jealousy etc. However, what can be done, in my opinion, is to inform, instruct, and inspire people around us who are of negative thoughts and actions on the importance and benefits of positive thinking over, over and over again. Mere conveying the message to be positive will not be effective, i suppose. Constant counseling n educating from the peer, opinion leaders n professionals are very important. Discussion on the impact of positive vs negative thoughts and actions can also be fruitful. We, people always tend to grumble and complain about what we don't get without counting the blessings and benefits of what we already have and what we are enjoying now. I think we want more and more out of life.

Let's appreciate what we already have rather than cry over what we don't have. Let's be happy with whatever we have. Things couldn't be better because things could be worse.

Let's believe in Only one GOD who is the Sustainer, and Cherisher and HE provides us the best what we deserve either in this world or in the Hereafter.  Let's all be positive, shan't we?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:42:55 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:50:45 PM »
Yes, we have to be positive. Let us maximize our limited opportunity by positive thinking.

"Megh dekhe keu korishne bhoi, arale tahar surjo hase...."
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 03:38:06 PM »
Let us be positive. Let us keep our fingers crossed. Let us hope for the best
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.