The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire

Author Topic: The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire  (Read 2867 times)

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire
« on: August 04, 2009, 05:46:56 PM »
The impact of negative thoughts, beliefs, attitude and actions on us is far greater than that of positive ones. We become more and more frustrated n despaired for some reasons like poverty, cultural n social habits, high ambition, greed, ego n jealousy etc. However, what can be done, in my opinion, is to inform, instruct, and inspire people around us who are of negative thoughts and actions on the importance and benefits of positive thinking over, over and over again. Mere conveying the message to be positive will not be effective, i suppose. Constant counseling n educating from the peer, opinion leaders n professionals are also very important. Discussion on the impact of positive vs negative thoughts and actions can also be fruitful. We, people always tend to grumble and complain about what we don't get without counting the blessings and benefits of what we already have and what we are enjoying now. I think we want more and more out of life.

Let's appreciate what we already have rather than cry over what we don't have. Let's be happy with whatever we have. Things couldn't be better because things could be worse.

Let's believe in Only one GOD who is the Sustainer, and Cherisher and HE provides us the best what we deserve either in this world or in the Hereafter.  Let us all be positive.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:06:43 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline ymislam

• View Profile
Re: The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »
Dear Shibli,

Allah has created the universe to move in a positive direction. Reading your writing I would like to contribute a quote:

"70% to 80% of the people who say they believe, actually do not, i.e. they are hypocrites!"

What is hypocrisy and how can one demonstrate disbelief?

-Yousuf
Vice Chancellor
& Executive Director, HRD Institute, Daffodil International University

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: The three I'S, inform, instruct n inspire
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 05:02:38 PM »
THE SUPERIOR CHARACTER TRAITS OF A BELIEVER

1. He or she should be vigilant against the wiles of Shaytan
2. should have understanding, tolerance and forgiveness
3. should have steadfastness
4. should utter good words
5. should have thoughtfulness
6. should have hospitality
7. should have mutual peace and respect
8. should avoid anger and dispute
9. should avoid suspicion and gossip
10.should avoid sarcasm
11. should have self-sacrifice
12. should act fairly
13. should have honesty
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.