Coursera is inaccessible

Author Topic: Coursera is inaccessible  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Zawhar Dudayev

• Test
    • View Profile
Coursera is inaccessible
« on: March 20, 2019, 09:15:16 PM »
Assalamu alaikum,

We know coursera.org is one of the best sites for online education, where courses from top-ranked Universities are offered. I have enrolled in a specialized course, I try to visit the site between class breaks in the student lounge (AB-4). But all the time internet connection shows that the site is inaccessible by the network.

If the responsible authority allows this site, we can make the best use of class breaks by gaining knowledge from different courses from Coursera.

Thank You
Zawhar Dudayev
Dept. of ESDM

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Re: Coursera is inaccessible
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 01:22:50 PM »
Thank you very much for reporting the issue. Our team will look into and resolve. Once resolved, we will update by replying to this post.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 02:49:57 PM »
Dear Mr. Zawhar Dudayev,
You will be happy to know that Coursera is now whitelisted in our network. Please check and let us know if you still face any difficulty accessing the site. Additionally, we will also double check to make sure similar platforms are whitelisted.

Thank you!

Offline Zawhar Dudayev

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 07:17:06 PM »
Thank you so much Sir,

Now it's working. I want to thank the response team of IT section for their rapid response. I am also thankful to the authority who planned & implied the "Students Voice". Hope we can make DIU a better place together.

Jazakumullahu khairan (May Allah give you all best rewards)

N.B: this forum is unreachable in our wi-fi. Just discovered this while trying to reply here.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 06:21:52 PM »
Thanks for reaching again. We have checked and resolved the issue. Kindly recheck.
In case you still have a problem accessing the forum from university WiFi, let us know Your exact location from where you are trying to access the site so that we can identify the real problem.

Thanks.