Vedas are considered the most sacred amongst all the Sanaton Dharma or Hindu scriptures. There are 4 main vedas. Rig Ved, Yajur Ved, Sam Ved and Athar Ved.
Yajur Ved:- Consider the following verses from the Yajur Ved:
" Na tasya pratima asti (" There is no image of Him") [Yajurved 32:3]
" There is no image of Him whose glory verily is great. He sustains within Himself all luminous objects like sun etc. May He not harm me, this is my prayer. As He in unborn. He deserves our worship. [The Yajurved by Devi Chand M.A.pg 377]
ii) " He is bodyless and pure." Yujurved 40:8 [Yajurveda samhita by Ralph I.H.Griffith pg 538]
2. Atharva ved . Consider the following verses fro Atharva ved:-
i) " Deev maha osi"
God is verily great" [Atharvaveda 20 58:3]
3. Rig Ved i) the oldest of all the vedas is Rig veda. It is also the one considered most sacred by Hindus.The Rig Ved states that " Sages(learned Priest) call one God by many names" [ Rigveda 1:164:46]
4. Brahma Sutra of Hindu Vedanta is:- " Ekam Brahm,dvitiya naste neh na naste kinchan"
"There is only one God, not the second; not at all, not at all.not in the least bit".
5. "I am the goal of life, the LORD and support of all, the inner witness, the abode of all. I am the only refuge, the ONE true friend; I am the beginning, the staying, and the end of creation; I am the womb and the eternal seed. I am heat; I give and withhold the rain. I am immortality and I am death; I am what is and what is not" [Bhagavad Gita 9:18-19]
6. " O friends, do not worship ANYBODY but Him, the Divine One. Praise Him ALONE."[Rigveda 8:1:1]
7. "He is ONE ONLY without a second." [Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]