In order to communicate effectively and gain favorable attention from others, we all should know how to talk over phone. My suggestions are:
1. When calling, please please please introduce yourself, first of all, to avoid ambiguity and enigma.
2. And then ask for the person you want
3. Listen when the other person is talking
4. Cultivate a pleasant voice.
5. Be courteous
6. After you have received a call, you should offer help even if it's NOT your call.
Finally we all should know what to say and what not to say and plan our conversation.
There is a hadith "Don't consider any good deed small or insignificant even if it were that you meet your brother with smiling face".
We all should work cooperatively to achieve shared goals.We all should willingly co-operate one another. We should not be afraid to seek advice from others. We should put in extra effort when needed to help others. We should recognize that the ways of getting things done in different departments, and organizations are not the same.
We should speak positively of others.