You feel that your family deserve some respect and happiness. Well, now you know how?
1. Don't raise your voice. This will only anger your other family members. Even if you are an adult, keep in mind that when you raise your voice, it usually ends in an argument.
2. Help your family out by doing small chores around the house. If you are a kid or teen, make sure you do all of your chores and complete them thoroughly.
3. Earn Winky Points. Buy someone a gift to show how much you care about them, Not necessarily just to get them to be nice to you.
4. Be open. Share your ideas and opinions. With that there would be better communication resulting to a more harmonious relationship. Talk. When you have good, long conversations with family members, it shows them that you care and are interested in their lives. But when you talk, talk in a kind and unselfish way.
5. Be respectful. When you are respectful, you earn respect of others, and when there is respect, there are no arguments.
6. Be loving.
7. Don't be violent. Punching and kicking siblings will make them mad at you.
8. Always be nice. Don't be overly nice or you will look transparent.