Wayne Dyer Quotes

Author Topic: Wayne Dyer Quotes  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
Wayne Dyer Quotes
« on: May 14, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »

Wayne Dyer Quotes

Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.

Everything is perfect in the universe - even your desire to improve it.

I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.

You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being -- not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not because you make a lot of money -- but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason.

Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.

We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive.

A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.

Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.

Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find.

The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.

You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.

The fact that you are willing to say, "I do not understand, and it is fine," is the greatest understanding you could exhibit.

There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

Present-moment living, getting in touch with your "now," is at the heart of effective living. When you think about it, there really is no other moment you can live. Now is all there is, and the future is just another present moment to live when it arrives. One thing is certain, you cannot live it until it does appear.

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized.

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.

I use the terms spiritual and non-spiritual in the sense that a spiritual being has a conscious awareness of both the physical and the invisible dimension, while the non-spiritual being is only aware of the physical domain.
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun