How to Change The Default Color Scheme In Office 2007 in My Computer

Author Topic: How to Change The Default Color Scheme In Office 2007 in My Computer  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Sultan Mahmud Sujon

• Administrator
  • Sultan Mahmud Sujon, Sr. Admin Officer
    • View Profile
    • Helping You Office Operation & Automation Management
How to Change The Default Color Scheme In Office 2007 in Your Computer? The Microsoft Office 2007 color scheme certainly fits in Windows Vista, but fortunately for those of us unhappy with so much light blue, the color scheme can be changed.

This tip works the same whether you are using Access, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint – if you change the color in one, it changes the color in all Microsoft Office applications. Since the steps are the same we will use Word as the example.

Click on the Microsoft Office Button then click on Word Options.

Click on Popular and and then use the “Color Scheme” drop down arrow to choose between Blue, Silver or Black then click OK.

For this I chose Black, you can choose whichever color you prefer (silver looks pretty good). Now if you open Access, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint the color will be changed also. But what about Outlook? Keep reading!

Oddly enough, you have to open a new email in Outlook 2007 in order to see the Microsoft Office button. Once you are there, then you can click on “Editor Options”, and then follow the same steps as above.

Offline mhasan

• Faculty
    • View Profile
Re: How to Change The Default Color Scheme In Office 2007 in My Computer
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:59:23 PM »
Thanks for sharing.
--
MM Hasan
Sr. Lecturer
Department of CSE
Daffodil International University
                           (Please don't print this post unless you really need it)