Change your eating and drinking habits to get a more beautiful and fresh skin
* When gets up in the morning, do not wash off the oil which you get on your face, specially around your nose and chin, rather spread this oil from your nose to all over face in upward strokes. It's the natural oil, which your body produces and is very good for one's skin to keep it young and supple. After that you can wash your face but without soap. First face wash of the morning should be just with water.
* Fill water in your mouth and then splash water on your face and on eyes. It's a kind of exercise.
* Drink 2 glass of lukewarm water in the morning empty stomach with a spoonful of honey and lemon juice added to it. It's good to clean your stomach, and detoxify the toxins. With the consumption of this skin starts glowing within a month.
* Cut off the use of caffinated and saturated drinks. Stop eating much of junk and fried food, which spoils the body and damages the skin.
* Rather drink lots of water at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day. Fresh juices and even buttermilk is good to keep you fit and healthy.
* Try to walk whenever you get an opportunity. Exercise is must for a healthy mind, body and skin. If your schedule is too busy to get time to workout then get it this way. Try to climb stairs then taking lift. Park your car a little more away from your destination so that you will have to walk.
* Always sit in a right posture and keep your abs muscles tight. It will strengthen your tummy muscles and make it look flatter.
* Always breathe properly. The correct breathing pattern makes surprising difference to your body and skin. When inhale air should reach till abdomen and when exhale you should feel light in your abdomen.
* Always add green fresh salads with your meals. This will reduce the quantity of food calories you are eating and will help you remain fit.
* Consume more of fruits and vegetables with a balanced healthy diet.
* Do wash face often but not every time with soap. If you are working keep wiping off your face with wet tissues.
* Whenever in the kitchen, you can rub lemon peel from the pulp side on your face to get rid of the grease and can apply any fruit juice on face with a cotton roll. You can wash it off after few minutes. http://www.beautytips.ayurvediccure.com/skin-care/beauty-tips.htm