1. বকবক করা; to talk for a long time about things that are not important [+ away/on; +to sb; +about sth]
They chattered away happily for a while.
He chattered on about nothing in particular.
She spent the morning chattering away to her friends.
The children chattered to each other excitedly about the next dayâ€™s events.
2. কিচিরমিচির করা; If animals chatter, they make quick repeated noises
The gun shot made the monkeys chatter in alarm.
3. ঠকঠক করা; If your teeth chatter, they knock together repeatedly because you are very cold or frightened
I could hardly talk, my teeth were chattering so much.
1. বকবকানি; conversation about things that are not important
I can't concentrate with Ann's constant chatter.
Juliâ€™s constant chatter was beginning to annoy him.
2. কিচিরমিচির শব্দ; the quick repeated noises that some animals make
the chatter of monkeys
He could hear the chatter of birds in the trees overhead.
3. ঠকঠক শব্দ; a series of short sounds made by things knocking together
the chatter of teeth
বাঁচাল লোক; a person, especially a child, who talks a lot
Your sister is a real chatterbox!
the chattering classes
মতামত প্রদানকারী লোকজন; the people in society who like to give their opinions on political or social issues
He belongs to the chattering classes.